Battery D, Light Artillery, US
Battery D. Light Artillery
Organized in Baltimore in November of 1864 for a period of three years. The battery served in the Washington defenses at Forts Tillinghast, Willard, Lyon, Ward, Richardson, Barnard, C.F. Smith and Whipple. The battery was mustered out of service June 24, 1865.
History provided by Gary Baker of the Association of Carroll's Sacred Trust.
See the General Sources page for items containing information on all Maryland Units.
Something missing? Suggestions of additional resources welcomed! Please send info to John Lamb .